Non-Emergency City Services
- Download the App:
- Problems with 3-1-1? See the info at the very bottom of this page.
Crime and Safety
Austin Police Department
Travis County Sheriff’s Department
Austin Fire Department
Helpful Apps & Links
Disaster and Emergency Services
National Weather Service Austin/San Antonio
Austin Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Texas Gas Service
- Customer Service: 800-700-2443
- Report a natural gas odor or emergency: 911 and 800-959-5325
- Register to report outages and get text alerts on your mobile phone. Text REG to 287846 to get started.
- ONCOR - grid operator
- Watershed Protection
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
Lost Creek Limited District
- General Manager - email
City of Austin
- Web/ Twitter / Facebook
- Paige Ellis
- Ann Howard
Have additional resources for this page- Please contact the general manager via email.
On occasion, residents have reported being unable to connect to Austin 3-1-1 from their landline phones. The problem is most often associated with older, original landlines in Lost Creek. Unfortunately, the issue can only be corrected on a line-by-line basis by reporting the problem to Austin 3-1-1 at:
Melodie Calamaan-Gerges: Melodie.CalamaanGerges@austintexas.gov / 512-972-9805
For problems with cellular phone connection to Austin 3-1-1, please contact your cellular provider.