Have your items out at the curbside before 7 a.m. on Saturday, March 28.
The curbside bulky waste item collection is limited to limbs and bulky items only. The bulky items to be collected include, but are not limited to:
• White goods such as hot water heaters, washer and dryer machines, bath tubs, sinks, etc.
• Refrigerators and freezers
• Air conditioners or items containing CFCs that are tagged by a licensed technician to certify Freon removal
Individual bulky waste items shall not weigh more than 75 pounds, must be capable of being lifted by two qualified and capable personnel and shall not exceed two (2) cubic yards (6'x3'x3').
Progressive Waste Solutions reserves the right to charge for excessive volumes (greater than two (2) cubic yards - 6'x 3' x 3') collected from a single residence or for a return trip to collect limbs or bulky waste items that were not set out as detailed above.
Limbs and brush need to be bundled up in 4 ft. length or shorter and less than 4 ft. in diameter.
Residents must place their bulky waste items at curbside no later than 7 a.m. on the scheduled collection day.
Bulky items that will not be collected include:
• Items comprised of construction and demolition debris
• Any waste resulting from remodeling, general property clean-up or clearing of the property for the preparation of construction (i.e. cartons, rocks, dirt, concrete, excelsior, gypsum board, metal, paper, plastic, rubber and wood products)
• Hazardous waste items such as paint, solvents, motor oil, anti-freeze, pesticides, etc.