Bulk Item Pickup - Saturday, April 1, 2017
Progressive Waste Solutions will provide a free bulk item pickup on Saturday, April 1.
Have your items out at the curbside before 7 a.m. that day.
The curbside bulky waste item collection is limited to limbs and bulky items only. The bulky items to be collected include, but are not limited to:
- White goods such as hot water heaters, washer and dryer machines, bath tubs, sinks, etc.
- Refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners or any item containing Freon, CFCs or other regulated refrigerants must have the refrigerant removed by a licensed technician to certify Freon removal and the item must be tagged
Individual bulky waste items shall not weigh more than 75 pounds, must be capable of being lifted by two qualified and capable personnel and shall not exceed two (2) cubic yards (6'x3'x3').
Progressive Waste Solutions reserves the right to charge for excessive volumes (greater than two (2) cubic yards - 6'x 3' x 3') collected from a single residence or for a return trip to collect limbs or bulky waste items that were not set out as detailed above.
Tree limbs and brush must be bundled together and must not exceed 4 ft. in length or 4 inches in diameter.
Residents must place their bulky waste items at curbside no later than 7 a.m. on the scheduled collection day.
Bulky items that will not be collected include:
- Items comprised of construction and demolition debris
- Any waste resulting from remodeling, general property clean-up or clearing of the property for the preparation of construction (i.e. cartons, rocks, dirt, concrete, excelsior, gypsum board, metal, paper, plastic, rubber and wood products)
- Hazardous waste items such as paint, solvents, motor oil, anti-freeze, pesticides, etc.