Deed Restrictions by Section

Lost Creek homeowners agree to abide by additional restrictions at the time of the purchase of their home. These restrictions are commonly referred to as deed restrictions and are common in suburban subdivisions.

Different areas of Lost Creek have slightly different deed restrictions. Although the deed restrictions are similar, there are in fact, more than a dozen different deed restriction documents governing Lost Creek. You can review your deed restrictions below or, if you do not know which section your property is located, you can locate the section on the homepage of this website where it asks 'can I water my yard today'. You can enter your address and the page will remember you on future visits to the website.

Architectural Approval

Deed restrictions require approval for many common building and remodeling projects. The Lost Creek Neighborhood Associations's Architectural Control Committee handles these requests. Information on the process, contact information, and forms to request approval are available from the Lost Creek Neighborhood Association's Architectural Control Committee page.

Deed Restriction Documents

In order to determine which specific document applies to your home, you must know the section your house is in. Once you know the section, you can download the proper document from this list:

Lost Creek

Hills of Lost Creek

Bluffs of Lost Creek

Lost Creek Hilltop

The Ridge at Lost Creek

Valley at Lost Creek

Woodslopes of Lost Creek

posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008